ZCR® - ZincCream
With aloe vera, ceramide, safflower oil, glycerin, jojoba oil, magnesium sulfate, corn oil, evening primrose oil, panthenol, shea butter, urea, zinc oxide, zinc stearate and vitamin A+C+E complex.
Free from lanolin, parabens, perfume and silicone
Stabilizes heavily stressed skin areas such as irritated, sensitive, macerated and slightly dry skin areas. Forms a protective film and can also be used as hand skin protection when a particularly stable protective film is required.
1-1.5 ml, approx. EUR 0.24-0.36 (pharmacy price) - application on dry skin/application
AQUA (WATER), ZINC OXIDE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL) OIL, PETROLATUM, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER , PENTYLENE GLYCOL, UREA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE , DECYL OLEATE, GLYCERIN, ZINC STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE NIS (OENA BUTTER) EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL , SORBITAN OLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTHENOL, BISABOLOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES , MAGNESIUM SULF
Privatkunden-Sonderpreis: 13,45 € (=13,45 CHF)
- Can be used daily or multiple times a day as needed.
- Spread the ZCR ® -ZincCream on the skin and massage in in a circular motion with light, pleasant pressure.
- The preparation is used specifically as a protective care film in particularly stressed skin areas such as in intertriginous areas, in skin areas close to wounds, etc.
- The special 3-phase protective cream can be used indefinitely - appropriate to the phase and indication. For dry to very dry, sensitive, irritated and scaly skin.
- Protection and care for skin affected by urine and stool.
- Can be mixed with white Vaseline in a ratio of 1:5 to 1:3 for extremely dry skin. Example: 1 part Vaseline + 3 parts ZCR ® -ZincCream
- The protection and care cream leaves a visible whitish cream protective film on the skin and protects against maceration on the one hand and cares for dry and sensitive skin areas at the same time
- When applied, for example, under bandages, the 3-phase protective film becomes somewhat thinner over the course of, for example, 1-3 days, but remains as a caring protective film
- Can be removed very easily with the wet phase